Our client is the leading manufacturer of fitted kitchens in Germany as well as Europe. They have a Great Britain site in Rochdale with exciting plans for growth. As such, they are looking for a dedicated, pro-active, flexible professional to join their Senior Management Team, here in the UK.
Capable of supporting the MD’s drive to move the business forward, you will be a self-motivated individual who is comfortable with a 'hands-on’ role but will have the ability to contribute at a strategic level.
Your duties will include:
- Strategic part of the Senior Management Team.
- Provision of day to day management and leadership of a small finance team (4 employees).
- Responsible for all the financial activities within the business:
- Production of monthly management accounts
- Variation analysis and commentary
- Protect & increase asset value
- Review & improve accounts systems
- Forecasting & Cashflow
- Business Planning
- Budgeting & Costing
- Liaising with external stakeholders (auditors; HMRC; banks; financial providers)
To be considered for this role you must:
- Have previous proven experience working at this level in industry (ideally manufacturing, but not essential).
- Have experience of implementing and maintaining financial controls.
- Be a ACA, CIMA or ACCA qualified accountant or be qualified by experience.
- Have advanced reporting and MS Office skills, especially using Excel.
- Experience of using Sage.
- Possess excellent communication skills and be able to communicate financial information in a way that non-financial people can understand it.
Please note you should be prepared to travel to Stockport for an initial interview with Hallidays Accountants.
Great working conditions and an exciting role that offers a genuine career opportunity to make your mark in role that will grow as you do!
Please enclose a covering letter telling us why you are right person for this role.
Send your CV