Our client is the leading manufacturer of fitted kitchens in Germany as well as Europe. They have a Great Britain site in Rochdale with exciting plans for growth. As such, they are looking for a dedicated, pro-active, flexible professional to join their Senior Management Team, here in the UK.
Capable of supporting the MD’s drive to move the business forward, you will be a self-motivated individual who is comfortable with a 'hands-on’ role but will have the ability to contribute at a strategic level.
Your duties will include:
- Strategic part of the Senior Management Team.
- Provision of day to day management and leadership of a small finance team (4 employees).
- Responsible for all the financial activities within the business:
- Production of monthly management accounts
- Variation analysis and commentary
- Protect & increase asset value
- Review & improve accounts systems
- Forecasting & Cashflow
- Business Planning
- Budgeting & Costing
- Liaising with external stakeholders (auditors; HMRC; banks; financial providers)
To be considered for this role you must:
- Have previous proven experience working at this level in industry (ideally manufacturing, but not essential).
- Have experience of implementing and maintaining financial controls.
- Be a ACA, CIMA or ACCA qualified accountant or be qualified by experience.
- Have advanced reporting and MS Office skills, especially using Excel.
- Experience of using Sage.
- Possess excellent communication skills and be able to communicate financial information in a way that non-financial people can understand it.
Please note you should be prepared to travel to Stockport for an initial interview with Hallidays Accountants.