Our client is one of the UK’s largest and fastest growing independent business rates specialist, who pride themselves in their integrity and commitment to clients.
They currently work with over 30,000 properties and offer their services to commercial property owners and tenants.
They are looking for a highly organised, self-motivated, HR Administrator who has a keen interest in HR, a good understanding of basic employment legislation, and is aware of the importance of confidentiality. You will need exceptional attention to detail and be able to cope well under pressure, in a busy environment.
If this sounds like you, then read on!
As the HR Administrator your duties will include:
- Performing any general administration task necessary to support the day to day running of the business;
- Dealing with face to face, telephone and letter/email enquiries, signposting onwards as appropriate;
- Preparing employment contracts and offer letters for new starters;
- Handling maternity, paternity, adoption, shared parental leave and parental leave administration processes;
- Note taking and supporting management with employee relations issues as required;
- Providing support during recruitment campaigns.
Key skills/competencies required:
- Previous HR administration experience, is desirable;
- The ability to prioritise, with excellent time management skills;
- Highly organised;
- Possess effective written and verbal communication skills;
- Excellent computer skills;
- Experience of managing payroll would be beneficial;
- Knowledge of Sage Payroll would be valuable;
- A CIPD level 3 qualification or equivalent would be advantageous.
Please note, you should be prepared to travel to Stockport for an initial interview with Hallidays HR, Hallidays Group Limited.
Great working conditions and an exciting role that offers a genuine career opportunity to make your mark in role that will grow as you do!
To apply please email your CV