Just finished an apprenticeship and looking to take the next step in your IT career? Do you have a knack for Technology, know how to fix a PC, able to install tricky software or are you just good at solving IT problems? Are you interested in helping people with this, and can you explain it to them simply, without putting them off?
Then this could be the role for you!
There is huge opportunity within this role for you to quickly progress your skills and technical knowledge. You will receive excellent training and will be working on the busy helpdesk dealing with a wide range of issues.
We are looking for a IT Support Trainee who has a passion for IT and technology and wants to start a career in IT. You will be committed, hardworking and have a strong work ethic.
You will have/are:
- IT Literate - ideally have BTEC in IT or similar;
- High level of communication skills (both written and verbal) with proficiency in “business language” and ability to present ideas effectively;
- Able to build relationships of trust and the ability to respond to users with clear guidance;
- Passionate about customers and service, with a strong will to make a difference;
- Strong problem solving, planning, organising and prioritising abilities;
- Self-starting, analytical, results and solutions driven.
- Assist in the day to day provision of IT support to the teams;
- Handle calls from users and 1st line support, troubleshooting hardware/software issues;
- Give training on hardware/software – be experienced in Microsoft Office tasks;
- Manage software/hardware inventories and User accounts/passwords;
- Document IT systems and ensuring systems adhere to policies and processes;
- Manage printers and other peripherals;
- Work as a true team player;
- Work with the IT Manager on projects;
- Be calm and able to focus under pressure.
Here are 5 reasons to come and work with us…
- Most up to date systems! Bespoke software to help us offer superb client care.
- Have a voice! Our inclusive culture ensures that everyone does.
- Client care. Clients love working with our innovative teams whose focus is on helping them to grow - our monthly client happiness scores are regularly over 97%.
- Personal Growth! We support team members to ensure they achieve their goals and aspirations through Personal Development - team happiness scores 85% and growing.
- You’ll work flexi hours as standard, and our regular team social events and purpose-built offices offer an inspiring working environment.
If you’d like to work with our friendly team then we look forward to hearing from you. Please apply including a covering letter to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Send your CV