Do you enjoy the challenge of supporting and inspiring people to be the best that they can be?
We are a leading regional firm of business advisers and accountants that support and inspire our clients to grow.
We are seeking to recruit a personable Junior Marketing Administrator within our team in Stockport. You may be a school or college leaver eager to take on the challenge of this fast-paced team.
If this sounds like a role you can do, then we would love to hear from you!
- Assist in the development and loading of content for all Hallidays Social Media.
- Provide assistance in the smooth running of Business AM and events, maintaining accurate records and feedback.
- Maintain and update systems and designs for all points of contact i.e. testimonials, website, literature, reception etc, as necessary.
- Ensure that accurate records and systems are maintained e.g. our client survey feedback.
- Build relationships with other team members in order to develop the role and the benefit of Hallidays.
With training and support you will have/be:
- Good IT skills (Microsoft Office incl. Excel).
- Familiar with the use of spreadsheets and databases.
- High level of communication (both written and verbal).
- High attention to detail.
- Great organisation skills.
- Responsible for your own development.
- Strive to always go the extra mile.
Here are 5 reasons to come and work with us…
- Most up to date systems! Bespoke software to help us offer superb client care.
- Have a voice! Our inclusive culture ensure that everyone does.
- Client care! Clients love working with our innovative teams, whose focus is on helping them to grow – our monthly client happiness scores are regularly over 97%.
- Personal growth! Opportunities for personal and professional development, whilst broadening technical skills and your commercial acumen.
- You’ll work flexi hours as standard, and our regular team social events and purpose-built offices offer a dynamic and inspiring working environment.
If you would like to work with our friendly team, then we look forward to hearing from you. Please email your CV and covering letter to firstname.lastname@example.org.