Do you enjoy the challenge of supporting and inspiring people and businesses to be the best that they can be?
We are a leading regional firm of accountants, working with a growing national and international client base.
We are seeking to recruit a professional and personable Trainee Accountant (AAT level 2 / AAT level 3) to support growth within our team in Stockport.
You will have/be:
- A degree - 2.1 or above (non-accountancy degrees also considered)
- Qualifications in Mathematics and English - GCSE grade B or above
- An enthusiasm for accounting
- Good interpersonal and organisational skills
- Driven and proactive
- A team worker
Here are 5 reasons to come and work with us…
- Most up to date systems! Bespoke software to help us offer superb client care;
- Have a voice! Our inclusive culture ensures that everyone does;
- Client care. Clients love working with our innovative teams whose focus is on helping them to grow - our monthly client happiness scores are regularly over 97%;
- Personal Growth! Opportunities for personal and professional development, whilst broadening technical skills and your commercial acumen;
- You’ll work flexi hours as standard, and our regular team social events and purpose-built offices offer a dynamic and inspiring working environment.
If you’d like to work with our friendly team then we look forward to hearing from you. Please email your CV to email@example.com.