Do you enjoy the challenge of supporting and inspiring people and businesses to be the best that they can be?
We are a leading regional firm of accountants, working with a growing national and international client base.
We are seeking to recruit a professional and personable Trainee Accountant (AAT level 2 / AAT level 3) to support growth within our team in Stockport.
The successful candidate should have some experience in practice or in industry. You must be familiar with the basic principles of accounting and should have gained a qualification in Mathematics to at least GCSE level or equivalent.
We are looking for someone who is driven and proactive. You need both interpersonal and organisational skills, with an enthusiasm for Accounting.
Here are 5 reasons to come and work with us…
- Most up to date systems! Bespoke software to help us offer superb client care;
- Have a voice! Our inclusive culture ensures that everyone does;
- Client care. Clients love working with our innovative teams whose focus is on helping them to grow - our monthly client happiness scores are regularly over 97%;
- Personal Growth! Opportunities for personal and professional development, whilst broadening technical skills and your commercial acumen;
- You’ll work flexi hours as standard, and our regular team social events and purpose-built offices offer a dynamic and inspiring working environment.
If you’d like to work with our friendly team then we look forward to hearing from you. Please email your CV to email@example.com.