Join our Payroll team and you’ll become part of a growing business. Based within an award-winning accountancy practice, you will be part of a dedicated team who administer payroll for numerous external clients.
We are looking for an enthusiastic individual with great communication & organisational skills. In return we can offer you responsibility, personal development and a busy and varied workload.
If you have a background in payroll and sound knowledge of payroll processes, we want to hear from you!
- Working as part of the team to process timely, compliant and accurate payroll for external clients on a weekly and monthly basis;
- Calculating SSP and Company sick pay entitlements;
- Calculating SMP and other parental entitlements;
- Processing P45s and P46s;
- Assessing the inclusion into company pension schemes in line with auto-enrolment;
- Query management and resolution to deliver first class service to our clients;
- Processing RTI submissions to HMRC, reconciling and raising payments in a timely manner.
- Relevant qualifications would be desirable;
- Knowledge of the Construction Industry Scheme;
- Knowledge of Star/BMS/Xero and Sage payroll systems is an advantage;
- Ability to work under pressure and spot opportunities to improve processes or assist clients proactively;
- Ability to work well as part of a team, but also be able to use your initiative;
- An honest and trustworthy individual who can comfortably handle confidential information & adhere to all GDPR legislation;
- Able to manage own portfolio of clients and create good working relationships.
Here are 5 reasons to come and work with us…
- Most up to date systems! Bespoke software to help us offer superb client care.
- Have a voice! Our inclusive culture ensures that everyone does.
- Client care. Clients love working with our innovative teams whose focus is on helping them to grow - our monthly client happiness scores are regularly over 97%.
- Personal Growth! We support team members to ensure they achieve their goals and aspirations through Personal Development - team happiness scores 85% and growing.
- You’ll work flexi hours as standard, and our regular team social events and purpose-built offices offer an inspiring working environment.
If you’d like to work with our friendly team then we look forward to hearing from you. Please apply including a covering letter to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Send your CV