Are you ACA, ACCA or AAT part-qualified and interested in a flexible, varied and challenging role that supports you to grow and develop?
When we talk about ‘Growth and Support’ we aren’t just talking about our clients, we’re talking about our team too. At Hallidays we’re committed to supporting your development and we’ll even pay for your study fees!
You will have/be:
- ACA, ACCA or AAT part qualified.
- Strong knowledge of accounts with experience of working in a team within a Practice environment.
- At least 2 years’ experience working in a similar role.
- Experience of audit is desirable but not essential.
- Strong leadership and communication skills.
- Proven client handling ability and the ambition to progress your career in an autonomous and progressive environment.
The main responsibilities of the Semi Senior will include:
- Working with the Audit Manager and Seniors as a client focussed team.
- Carrying out statutory assurance audits towards completion of the audit file.
- Taking the lead on some audits to build your experience.
- To develop and maintain excellent client relationships and become a regular contact point for them.
- To prepare financial statements for sole traders, partnerships and limited companies.
- Management reporting.
- Cash flow and budgetary reports for clients.
- Assisting with ad hoc reporting.
- Mentoring junior members of staff.
- Ensuring you complete all relevant training and development.
Here are some reasons to come and work with us…
- Study Support! We offer many study support options to help you reach your desired qualification.
- Excellent Benefits! – We value our employees. We provide additional benefits such as 25 days holiday, enhanced family leave policies and sick pay, a fantastic employee assistance programme and private medical insurance!… And more!
- Have a voice! Our inclusive culture ensures that everyone does.
- Client care! Our clients love working with our innovative teams, whose focus is on helping them to grow – our monthly client happiness scores are regularly over 97%.
- Personal growth! Opportunities for personal and professional development, whilst broadening technical skills and your commercial acumen.
- Flexi hours – Flexible working arrangements are available, and our regular team social events and purpose-built offices offer a dynamic and inspiring working environment.
- Most up to date systems! Bespoke software to help us offer superb client care.
The extra mile:
- Supportive and friendly culture
- Milestone service awards
- Death in service benefit policy
- Company pension with free annual portfolio review by an FSA
- Cycle to work scheme
- Contractual sick pay after 12 months service
- Excellent catering/seating facilities provided for work breaks
- Supporting charities that are important to the team in fun and inclusive ways
If you’d like to work with our friendly team then we look forward to hearing from you. Please email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org. It’ll be the best move you’ve ever made.