Do you enjoy the challenge of supporting and inspiring people and businesses to grow and achieve their goals?
Are you ACCA or ACA qualified (or QBE) with experience of working in a similar practice role with audit experience?
When we talk about ‘Growth and Support’ we aren’t just talking about our clients, we’re talking about our team too.
You will have/be:
- ACCA or ACA qualified, or QBE with experience of working within a similar role.
- Able to complete audits, to a good level, from start to finish.
- The ability to coach, motivate and supervise junior members of the team to achieve results.
- Confident in front of clients and others more senior than you and not afraid to challenge where necessary.
- A formal and professional manner, able to reflect on difficult situations in order to resolve problems.
- The ability to work well in a high-pressure environment.
- Relentless in problem solving, providing solutions in a timely and thorough manner.
- Able to juggle a number of jobs, whilst demonstrating excellent time management skills to ensure all deadlines and expectations are met.
What you’ll be doing:
- Plan audit assignments.
- Conduct onsite and remote audit fieldwork in accordance with the agreed plan.
- Complete all aspects of the electronic audit file.
- Complete and review statutory accounts prepared by trainee team members, including all required disclosures.
- Working with the Audit Manager and junior team members as a client focussed team.
- To develop and maintain excellent client relationships and become a regular contact point for them.
- To prepare financial statements for sole traders, partnerships and limited companies.
- Management reporting.
- Cash flow and budgetary reports for clients.
- – We value our employees. We provide additional benefits such as 25 days holiday, enhanced family leave policies and sick pay, a fantastic employee assistance programme and private medical insurance!… And more!
- – When we say you’ll grow with us, we mean it. We offer bespoke business advisory internal training and opportunities for personal and professional development whenever you want it.
- – Our digital transformation never ends giving you and our clients the best systems to make all our lives easier.
- Our inclusive culture ensures that everyone does.
- – Clients love working with our innovative teams whose focus is on helping them to grow – our monthly client happiness scores are regularly over 97%.
- – as standard, and our regular team social events and purpose-built offices offer a dynamic and inspiring working environment.
The extra mile:
- Supportive and friendly culture
- Milestone service awards
- Death in service benefit policy
- Company pension with free annual portfolio review by an FSA
- Cycle to work scheme
- Contractual sick pay after 12 months service
- Excellent catering/seating facilities provided for work breaks
- Supporting charities that are important to the team in fun and inclusive ways
If you’d like to work with our friendly team then we look forward to hearing from you. Please email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org. It’ll be the best move you’ve ever made.