Are you interested in a flexible, varied and challenging role that supports you to grow and develop?
Are you degree level qualified (non-accountancy preferred) with qualifications in Mathematics and English GCSE grade B or above?
When we talk about ‘Growth and Support’ we aren’t just talking about our clients, we’re talking about our team too. At Hallidays we’re committed to supporting your development and we’ll even pay for your study fees!
You will have/be:
- A degree – 2.1 or above (non-accountancy degrees preferred)
- Qualifications in Mathematics and English – GCSE grade B or above
- An enthusiasm for business and finance
- Good interpersonal and organisational skills
- Driven and proactive
- A good team worker.
- Comfortable and experienced in working to meet deadlines.
- Providing assistance on audit engagements
- Preparing sole trader, partnership and Ltd company accounts
- Preparing corporation tax returns
- Preparing vat returns
- Preparing management accounts
- Attending client premises (all within the North West)
- – We value our employees. We provide additional benefits such as 25 days holiday, enhanced family leave policies and sick pay, a fantastic employee assistance programme and private medical insurance!… And more!
- – When we say you’ll grow with us, we mean it. We offer bespoke business advisory internal training and opportunities for personal and professional development whenever you want it.
- – Our digital transformation never ends giving you and our clients the best systems to make all our lives easier.
- Our inclusive culture ensures that everyone does.
- – Clients love working with our innovative teams whose focus is on helping them to grow – our monthly client happiness scores are regularly over 97%.
- – as standard, and our regular team social events and purpose-built offices offer a dynamic and inspiring working environment.
The extra mile:
- Supportive and friendly culture
- Milestone service awards
- Death in service benefit policy
- Company pension with free annual portfolio review by an FSA
- Cycle to work scheme
- Contractual sick pay after 12 months service
- Excellent catering/seating facilities provided for work breaks
- Supporting charities that are important to the team in fun and inclusive ways
If you’d like to work with our friendly team then we look forward to hearing from you. Please email your CV to email@example.com. It’ll be the best move you’ve ever made.