Do you enjoy the challenge of supporting and inspiring people to be the best that they can be?
We are a leading regional firm of business advisers and accountants that support and inspire our clients to grow.
We are seeking to recruit a personable Administrator within our Business Support team in Stockport.
If this sounds like a role you can do, then we would love to hear from you!
- Have a basic knowledge of Microsoft software (including PowerPoint)
- Prepare and update tender documents
- Provide assistance in the smooth running of events
- Carry out research on prospective clients
- Format and prepare client correspondence for submission
- Willing to dive in and do whatever it takes to achieve team goals.
With training and support you will have/be:
- Good IT skills
- High level of communication (both written and verbal).
- High attention to detail.
- Great organisation skills.
- Responsible for your own development.
- Strive to always go the extra mile.
Here are 4 reasons to come and work with us…
- Most up to date systems! Bespoke software to help us offer superb client care.
- Have a voice! Our inclusive culture ensure that everyone does.
- Client care! Clients love working with our innovative teams, whose focus is on helping them to grow – our monthly client happiness scores are regularly over 97%.
- Personal growth! Opportunities for personal and professional development, whilst broadening technical skills and your commercial acumen.
If you would like to work with our friendly team, then we look forward to hearing from you. Please email your CV and covering letter to firstname.lastname@example.org