Do you enjoy the challenge of supporting and inspiring people and businesses to grow and achieve their goals?
At Hallidays, we’re not your average accountants, we’re business advisors first – accountants second. With client and team happiness scores consistently above 90% we’re a friendly and proactive bunch that support and inspire our clients and team to grow.
We’ve been shortlisted for Employer of the Year 2018, featured in The UK’s Best Accountancy Practices, and in 2010 were awarded Medium Firm of the Year. We’ve got to where we are by hiring people like this – and creating the perfect environment in which they can be their best.
Grow with us
We are seeking to recruit a professional and personable Trainee Accountant to support growth within our team in Stockport. The selected candidate will be assisted with career development and the opportunity to attain the ACA/ACCA qualification.
If this sounds like you – come and join more people like you.
You will have/be:
- A degree - 2.1 or above (non-accountancy degrees preferred)
- Qualifications in Mathematics and English - GCSE grade B or above
- An enthusiasm for business and finance
- Good interpersonal and organisational skills
- Driven and proactive
- A good team worker
What you’ll be doing:
- Providing assistance on audit engagements
- Preparing sole trader, partnership and Ltd company accounts
- Preparing corporation tax returns
- Preparing vat returns
- Preparing management accounts
- Attending client premises (all within the North West)
- Growth – When we say you’ll grow with us, we mean it. We offer bespoke business advisory internal training and opportunities for personal and professional development whenever you want it.
- Most up to date systems - Our digital transformation never ends giving you and our clients the best systems to make all our lives easier.
- Have a voice! Our inclusive culture ensures that everyone does.
- Client care - Clients love working with our innovative teams whose focus is on helping them to grow - our monthly client happiness scores are regularly over 97%.
- Flexi hours - Flexible working arrangements are available, and our regular team social events and purpose-built offices offer a dynamic and inspiring working environment
- Study support - fully provided on completion of probationary period.
If you’d like to work with our friendly team then we look forward to hearing from you. Please email your CV to email@example.com. It’ll be the best