Have you just left school or college and interested in a role in accounts?
Do you have qualifications in Mathematics and English GCSE grade 6 (B) or above?
If so, this may be the perfect role for you. At Hallidays we’re committed to supporting your development and we’ll even pay for your study fees!
You will have/be:
- Qualifications in Mathematics and English - GCSE grade 6 (B) or above.
- An enthusiasm for business and finance.
- Good interpersonal and organisational skills.
- Driven and proactive.
- A good team player.
- Get stuck in to get the job done.
You will be:
- Assisting with the preparation of accounts.
- Learning bookkeeping and taxation skills.
- Assisting with administration.
- Supporting the team to meet its goals.
Here are some reasons to come and work with us…
- Study Support! We offer AAT study support options to help you reach your desired qualification.
- Have a voice! Our inclusive culture ensures that everyone does.
- Client care! Our clients love working with our innovative teams, whose focus is on helping them to grow – our monthly client happiness scores are regularly over 97%.
- Personal growth! Opportunities for personal and professional development, whilst broadening technical skills and your commercial acumen.
- Flexi hours - Flexible working arrangements are available, and our regular team social events and purpose-built offices offer a dynamic and inspiring working environment.
- Most up to date systems! Bespoke software to help us offer superb client care.
If you would like to work with our friendly team, then we look forward to hearing from you. Please email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org