Our client is seeking a dedicated and professional individual with management experience to help drive the team forward.
Do you enjoy the challenge of supporting and inspiring people and businesses to grow and achieve their goals?
Are you ACCA or ACA qualified with experience of working in a similar practice role with management experience? Then we want to hear from you.
You will have/be:
- ACCA or ACA qualified with at least 10 years’ experience of working within a similar role.
- The ability to coach, motivate and supervise members of the team to achieve results.
- Confident in front of clients and others more senior than you and not afraid to challenge where necessary.
- A formal and professional manner, able to reflect on difficult situations in order to resolve problems.
- The ability to work well in a high-pressure environment.
- Relentless in problem solving, providing solutions in a timely and thorough manner.
- Able to juggle a number of jobs, whilst demonstrating excellent time management skills to ensure all deadlines and expectations are met.
What you’ll be doing:
- Complete and review accounts prepared by team members, including all required disclosures.
- Working with the Manager and team members as a client focussed team.
- Developing and maintaining excellent client relationships and become a regular contact point for them.
- Preparing financial statements and tax returns for sole traders, partnerships and limited companies.
- Manage the flow and progress of work.
If you’d like to work with our friendly team then we look forward to hearing from you. Please email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org. It’ll be the best move you’ve ever made.