Hallidays takes the health & well being of our team seriously and we have consistently followed government guidelines to ensure the safety of the whole firm.
Our offices have been on lockdown since the government advised and we made sure that all team members had sufficient equipment to enable them to work from home.
We have provided consistent support on many levels throughout this difficult period – mental wellbeing, IT, regular zoom catch ups with team leaders, board level updates. We continue to keep the whole team inclusive in our plans when dealing with the COVID19 crisis.
As the lockdown has begun to ease, we have taken the following steps to ensure that our working environment is safe for team members to return to work in our offices.
- We have completed a risk assessment and consequently made changes to our environment and amended policies as appropriate.
- We have circulated a ‘return to work’ survey giving all team members the opportunity to express any concerns they may have and reviewed individual circumstances of each team member, had a 1-2-1 discussion with them about their return to work and prioritised anyone to stay at home who is vulnerable.
- We have had contractors on site to carry out a deep clean of our offices. All touch points have been cleaned with anti-bacterial product.
- We have installed a hand sanitizer station in the foyer for any visitors entering our building to use before moving any further into our offices.
- We have placed hazard tape on the floors to indicate 2m from desk areas.
- We have placed signage in all areas reminding team members of handwashing, sanitizing and observing social distancing.
- We have limited the number of team members permitted on site each day until the lockdown is lifted and have closely worked with our team leaders to determine a suitable rota to stay in line with this.
- We have reviewed individual circumstances of each team member, had a 1-2-1 discussion with them about their return to work and prioritised anyone to stay at home who is vulnerable.
- We have supplied anti-bacterial liquid soap dispensers in all toilet facilities.
- There is a washable mask available for any team member who would prefer to wear one on site.
- We have allocated specific tables for individual dining areas that are spaced sufficiently to meet social distancing requirements. A pack of anti-bacterial wipes has been supplied for each table.
- Pedal bins have been provided to dispose of the wipes safely.
- Perspex screens for further protection have been installed where a 2m distance is not feasible.
- A room has been reserved for isolation purposes should a team member develop symptoms who cannot leave the building immediately.
- We have minimised the number of visitors to site and will continue to have client meetings via zoom where possible.
- The air conditioning has been switched off.
- The water system has been flushed out and outlets cleaned.
- We have put a COVID19 Health & Safety Policy in place that all team members have accepted.
- We have had all team members complete a health questionnaire before being authorised on site.